- 10 guest reviews
"We were greeted by the very affable Jaqueline who made us feel extremely welcome. We were offered a choice of rooms, she even gave us the ke..."
"Was a great stay, the hotel is beautiful, the staff very friendly and the food was great value for money. The whole family would love to go..."
"Better than expected accommodation and evening meal..."
"I had organised a break for myself, daughter, sister and Mum as we needed pampering. It was also to celebrate my nephew's 30th birthday. The..."
"The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to make out stay pleasurable. We expressed an interest in the building and a member o..."
About the hotel
Breathtaking architecture built in the 1590s with warm lounges and set against a backdrop of secluded, stunning gardens. This period manor house will entice and captivate lovers of Tudor architecture and will behold you with its ghostly tales and historical background. A family run business, we are renowned for our personal touch and our caring service.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful anniversary weekend
We were greeted by the very affable Jaqueline who made us feel extremely welcome.
We were offered a choice of rooms, she even gave us the keys so that we could inspect the rooms before we decided. She could not do enough for us, even booking tickets for us to go to see a show on the Saturday evening. Thank you for making the weekend so special.
Faenol Fawr Country Hotel
Was a great stay, the hotel is beautiful, the staff very friendly and the food was great value for money.
The whole family would love to go back.