- 13 guest reviews
"I had organised a break for myself, daughter, sister and Mum as we needed pampering. It was also to celebrate my nephew's 30th birthday. The..."
"The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to make out stay pleasurable. We expressed an interest in the building and a member o..."
"It was lovely little break everything close by. The pool was great the kids and my partner really enjoyed our stay. Beautiful place. 10/10..."
"We attended a wedding here several years ago and happily booked here again.We slept well in comfortable bedrooms. Two of uus had a cooked br..."
"A most enjoyable stay at this historic location...."
About the hotel
Breathtaking architecture built in the 1590s with warm lounges and set against a backdrop of secluded, stunning gardens. This period manor house will entice and captivate lovers of Tudor architecture and will behold you with its ghostly tales and historical background. A family run business, we are renowned for our personal touch and our caring service.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Quirky and historic
I had organised a break for myself, daughter, sister and Mum as we needed pampering.
It was also to celebrate my nephew's 30th birthday. The staff were very helpful. The food was amazing, especially the Welsh lamb. Our room was a junior suite. Needs a little TLC e.g. tap on sink broken. Damp patches in ceiling, although it is a historic, ancient manor house. The soft furnishing were tired needs newness, The beauty treatments are not well advertised. I had to ring the therapist direct. No list of treatments available on the Hotel website. A jewel hidden behind the swimming pool. We had a very enjoyable stay and loved the peacocks. Thank you.
Faenol Fawr Country Hotel
The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to make out stay pleasurable.
We expressed an interest in the building and a member of staff showed us round. I requested a starter which I had seen on the previous menu but the chef made it for me. They apologised as the new menus hadn't been amended in the welcome book.