This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Roy and Margaret King welcome you to Alvey House. Set on the outskirts of the Highland Village of Newtonmore in the lee of the Monadliath Mountains, Alvey House commands panoramic views of the Spey River Valley, Grampian and Cairngorm Mountains. The seven en-suite bedrooms are all individually decorated and can accomodate single, twin, double and family occupancy.
Our Dining Room is the perfect setting in which to enjoy a continental or traditional scottish breakfast. The Lounge and Sun Room are the perfect places to relax and enjoy a pre Dinner Drink or post Dinner tea or coffee after a day in the Scottish Highlands. Whether your stay is for business, general tourism or an activity based holiday we will do our best to ensure that your stay is both comfortable and memorable. We have ample off street parking, drying rooms and golf buggy and bike storage rooms. Well behaved pets are welcome.
Showing Thursday 7 May 2015 to Friday 8 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Bar
- Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Alvey House in Newtonmore are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet