- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Excellent rooms and service. Although couldn't see a huge difference between standard and deluxe rooms...."
"Stayed in no 8 water house self catering apartment. plenty of room. 5 star accommodation...."
"The woman at reception checked us in really quickly and told us about the leisure facilities and directed us to our room. The room was lovel..."
"Another wonderful stay at New Lanark Mill Hotel..."
"Heading down the valley towards the hotel all lit up with christmas lights was just magical. What a fabulous setting. Beautiful hotel, lovel..."
About the hotel
New Lanark World Heritage Site is a truly unique setting. Surrounded by native woodlands and close to the famous Falls of Clyde, New Lanark was founded in 1785 as a cotton spinning village and became famous as the site of Robert Owen's pioneering social reforms. Now beautifully restored, New Lanark is both a living community and tourist attraction.
New Lanark Mill Hotel is a stunning award winning conversion from an original 18th century mill. It offers fantastic views across the surrounding conservation area and River Clyde. Each of our 38 comfortably furnished and spacious bedrooms and superior suites provides the perfect haven of rest at the end of the day. All thirty-eight of our bedrooms enjoy spectacular views across the River Clyde or surrounding conservation area. 33 of our 38 rooms have a crisply decorated, en-suite bathroom fitted with a bath and shower. The remaining five have been adapted for wheelchair users and have a roll-in shower. We also have 8 self-catering cottages known as "The Waterhouses" for those who prefer some extra space (great for conference organisers). These beautiful one and two-bedroom self-catering apartments are built right on the riverbank just yards from the New Lanark Mill Hotel.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
New Lanark Mill Hotel
Excellent rooms and service.
Although couldn't see a huge difference between standard and deluxe rooms.
Stayed in no 8 water house self catering apartment.
plenty of room. 5 star accommodation.