- 13 guest reviews
"We had evening dinner in roosters. Food excellent only disappointment unable to book table even though we were staying at the hotel. Didn't..."
"Beautiful hotel with everything you could need. Rooms are spacious, comfy and have that touch of luxury. Held a function at the venue and ha..."
"Stayed overnight for my partner's birthday. Had a lovely meal in the dovecote restaurant, the food was outstanding. Room very clean and warm..."
"Very impressed by the facilities in the "superior" room we stayed in as a family. Nice firm queen size bed, quiet air con, and good bathroom..."
"Excellent location and quality across the site...."
About the hotel
Set in 270 acres of Derbyshire countryside with an 18 hole championship golf course and a 9 hole golf course, the Morley Hayes Hotel has 32 beautifully appointed contemporary styled bedrooms including suites, all air-conditioned with sumptuous over sized beds and luxury en suite bathrooms, laptop safe, it broadband connections, flat screen televisions with satellite tv, trouser press, tea and coffee making facilities. Family rooms, two executive rooms fully equipped for guests with disabilities. The complex has five function suites of varying sizes catering for conference and weddings, two restaurants, bars, 27 holes of golf and an all-weather driving range.
The Golf Pavilion houses luxury changing rooms and well stocked golf shop. There is a heli-pad and the facility of our courtesy bus which can provide a service to and from Derby Midland rail station and East Midlands Airport
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Private dining services
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Very enjoyable stay
We had evening dinner in roosters.
Food excellent only disappointment unable to book table even though we were staying at the hotel. Didn't have to wait to long thanks to a lovely member of staff who came and got us as soon as a table was available
Fantastic hotel, reception staff rude.
Beautiful hotel with everything you could need.
Rooms are spacious, comfy and have that touch of luxury. Held a function at the venue and has some issues around check in times. Staff were confrontational rather than helpful. Spoilt our whole experience.