- 22 guest reviews
"This was a gift to us from our son and we can't fault a thing about this hotel. Our experience from checking in to checking out was fabulous..."
"This is a great place to stay! The rooms are of a great standard and the setting is Beautiful. If you like golf the driving range is open qu..."
"only stayed for one night but couldn't not fault the service, food and location..."
"We wanted a nice hotel in the Derby area - and were lucky enough to find this one, and we managed to get a good late deal, far better than o..."
"The second time we have stayed in the hotel, the first being seven years ago when we got married at the golf club. The hotel is still as goo..."
About the hotel
Set in 270 acres of Derbyshire countryside with an 18 hole championship golf course and a 9 hole golf course, the Morley Hayes Hotel has 32 beautifully appointed contemporary styled bedrooms including suites, all air-conditioned with sumptuous over sized beds and luxury en suite bathrooms, laptop safe, it broadband connections, flat screen televisions with satellite tv, trouser press, tea and coffee making facilities. Family rooms, two executive rooms fully equipped for guests with disabilities. The complex has five function suites of varying sizes catering for conference and weddings, two restaurants, bars, 27 holes of golf and an all-weather driving range.
The Golf Pavilion houses luxury changing rooms and well stocked golf shop. There is a heli-pad and the facility of our courtesy bus which can provide a service to and from Derby Midland rail station and East Midlands Airport
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Private dining services
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 31/08/2015 to 31/08/2015 - The Dovecote Restaurant is not open Bank holiday Monday, Roosters is open as normal The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
This was a gift to us from our son and we can't fault a thing about this hotel.
Our experience from checking in to checking out was fabulous. The hotel is very comfortable and immaculate. All in all it was a 5* experience. We will definately be returning.
Our Stay at Morley Hayes
This is a great place to stay.
The rooms are of a great standard and the setting is Beautiful. If you like golf the driving range is open quite late and the course is great. We loved the food in the Rooster bar and there is a beautiful court yard and garden to be able to eat outside if the weather is good.