This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Salamanca, cultural capital of the Duero Valley, is home to the magnificent wine resort with an impressive history that dates back to the 14th century. This former Dominican monastery, the place where Cristóbal Colón stayed before discovering America, is now a Wine Hotel & Spa situated above the river, with 40 rooms (17 double rooms and 23 suites & Villas with private terrace/garden) recreating the old Dominican cells, and has facilities designed for guests to enjoy their stay and the experience of wine, food and nature. Its restaurant Zorita Kitchen´s offers specialities of the Hacienda in seductive menu, as well as a range of tasting options.
Enjoy some wine tasting of the Marqués de la Concordia wine cellar with its 1450 oak barrels. The Hacienda´s specialities are: its estate wines. In addition to quality food products, there is the extra virgin olive oil, local cheese and hams from Hacienda Zorita Organic Farm.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet