- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"The second time I've stayed here in as many weeks, great food at affordable prices, rooms are comfortable...."
"Only negative was that my room was above reception so could get quite noisy at times...."
"All very good. Main issue to improve is the Wi-Fi in room and breakfast area. Great value...."
"I enjoyed the stay. Room is basic but good value. Food was good...."
"Very attentive staff and a good choice of food in the bar. The room was clean and tidy although a little cold, but with a great shower room...."
About the hotel
Inchture Hotel The Inchture Hotel, perfect for Dundee Hotel Rooms, is set in some of the most glorious Dundee and Perthshire countryside which abounds with places of beauty and interest. The Inchture Hotel itself is a "B" listed building and was constructed on the site of Inchture Castle, on the outskirts of Dundee.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
- CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great food, comfortable accommodation
The second time I've stayed here in as many weeks, great food at affordable prices, rooms are comfortable.
Only negative was that my room was above reception so could get quite noisy at times.