- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Everything was perfect. Staff were so pleasant, room was very clean, location is great and the food was amazing...."
"The only negative on this hotel was the view from my room it looked out on to the back of the stair way with old dilapidated equipment and r..."
"Staff really helpful Nice view from restaurant Ask for a sea view if that's important to you..."
"we stayed here for 4 nights. the people were kind friendly and happy. always wont to help. but very short staff at nite time. 1 person tryin..."
"Was disappointed that the "kingsize bed" was just two beds pushed together leaving a noticeable gap...."
About the hotel
Beautifully situated on the seafront at Bangor, County Down, Northern Ireland, the Marine Court Hotel has superb views over Belfast Lough with Bangor Marina, Ireland's largest, in the foreground. Only 15 minutes from Belfast City Airport and IKEA, directly linked by rail to both Londonderry and Dublin, the Marine Court is one of Ireland's newest 3 Star Hotels, and provides a perfect base for business visitors and a gateway to the beautiful Coast of Down. County Down has many fine golf courses including Royal County Down, rated amongst the world's leading championship courses.
There are fourteen superb golf courses within a ten mile radius. Nearby you'll also find sailing, scuba diving, wildfowl and birdlife, fishing, castles, country houses, folk museums, historic sites, traditional music, genuine Irish pubs and the tranquil beauty of County Down, Strangford Lough and the Ards Peninsula.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Steam Rooms, Solarium, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Marine Court Hotel
Everything was perfect.
Staff were so pleasant, room was very clean, location is great and the food was amazing.