- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"We stayed here at the weekend with friends. The hotel was beautiful, very clean and comfortable. The staff were very helpful and couldn't ha..."
"I would have preferred a choice of extra double bed..."
"I booked at the last minute and was not disappointed. The staff are really helpful. The room was excellent and well kitted out. Beware that..."
"I booked this hotel as it seemed to be in a quiet location, handily placed for a stop on the way back from London. Unfortunately there were..."
"My stay was 3 nights on business and for this length of stay you need a "home from home". The room was spacious, clean and tidy. The bathroo..."
About the hotel
Set In 13 acres of Essex countryside,The Orsett Hall Hotel and Conference centre offers the perfect setting for Weddings,Conferences and Banqueting.
The Hotel has 40 Executive rooms and 4 Luxurious suite with all the amenities one would expect from 4 star hotel including Wi fi connection throughout.
Our conference centre consisting of 4 rooms - Gold and Blue room, Whitmore Suite and Grahame Thomas Pavilion can cater from 5 - 350 people.
Car Parking is available for 200 cars. The Orsett Hall hotel offers a high quality of comfort and service one would expect for a hotel of this standard whether staying for business or pleasure.
Orsett Hall has a 4/5 Overall Rating on Tripadvisor from over 400 Reviews.
Please Note: Orsett Hall often hosts events & weddings at weekends.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful Venue and very accommodating staff
We stayed here at the weekend with friends.
The hotel was beautiful, very clean and comfortable. The staff were very helpful and couldn't have done any more to help. Would highly recommend and would stay here again.
I would have preferred a choice of extra double bed