- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"My wife and I have just returned from a lovely two day break in Tenby, we have never been before but really enjoyed the town and surrounding..."
"Stayed for 2 nights at the Atlantic Hotel in Tenby what a lovely hotel the staff are friendly and attentive the hotel is spotless and comfor..."
"Had a lovely break away, hotel was so friendly, the staff were very attentive. The room was great, ample size, great sea view and good showe..."
"We have just returned from a four night stay at this Wonderful Hotel. From the time we arrived we were welcomed with a smile and all the sta..."
"Good hotel, friendly staff. Only negative was restaurant, was going to have meal but put off by the overall ambience, staff, etc so didn't g..."
About the hotel
The hotel with a cliff-top terraced gardens has excellent views of the sea and panoramic views of the spectacular sweep of the South Beach and Caldey Island. Relax in the lounges which also overlook the sea, and unwind in the newly refurbished health spa with indoor heated saltwater swimming pool. The spa also has a spa bath, steam room and heated loungers.
The Atlantic Hotel enjoys one of Tenby's finest loactions, and all its bedrooms are non-smoking with en-suite facilities. A lift serves 40 the rooms. Dine in the relaxed ambience of Carringtons Restaurant under seperate management. Adjacent to the hotel there is a car park for 28 cars with CCTV.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely Stay in Tenby
My wife and I have just returned from a lovely two day break in Tenby, we have never been before but really enjoyed the town and surrounding area.
The Atlantic Hotel was a great base, the Hotel was clean, with welcoming staff. The Swimming pool and other facilities were a great bonus after a long day exploring. We would not hesitate to recommend this hotel, and will certainly be returning soon.
Stayed for 2 nights at the Atlantic Hotel in Tenby what a lovely hotel the staff are friendly and attentive the hotel is spotless and comfortable and the breakfasts were top notch the only thing that was a little disappointing was the size of our room we would definitely recommend The Atlantic Hotel and while your there a visit to Carringtons restaurant is a must