- 21 guest reviews
"brisbane fantastic food brill staff simply the best hannah at reception was class got ffree upgrade owner overheasrd me say didnt sleep too..."
"Bed was horrendously old and room needed updated also! Bathroom was nice and modern! I like old style rooms however this just wasn't quite r..."
"Great hotel and staff were great as there was a wedding on and they informed us before we came. Would stay again!..."
"Was absolutely amazed with the size of the room And the jacuzzi bath was the best ! Will defo be going back :) !..."
About the hotel
The Brisbane House Hotel, located on the seafront promenade of Largs, North Ayrshire with magnificent views to a panorama of Millport and the West Coast of Scotland. Our hotel is Chic, boutique and stylish, with 24 stunning ensuite bedrooms. Majority of our bedrooms have been completely refurbished.
All rooms provide complimentary Wifi access, Sky television, walk-in showers, hospitality trays and direct dial telephones. The hotel provides the ideal location for both business and lesiure guests. With easy access to Glasgow City centre and both Glasgow International and Glasgow Prestwick Airports. Also some of Europe's famous shopping centres just a 35 minute drive away. Within a 1 hour drive guests can enjoy some of the best links golf courses Scotland has to offer.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 19/03/2009 to 31/12/2009 - We would like to take this opportunity to advise that the hotel DOES NOT HAVE A LIFT and thank you for choosing the Brisbane House Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you. The LateRooms.com rates for Brisbane House Hotel in Largs are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Truly second rate
The hotel appears to be very smart and is clearly aimed primarily at the wedding market; perhaps they aren't bothered by repeat business.
The room was apparently their best but: - only one of the two overhead lights worked; neither bedside light worked; wifi didn't work; shower would produce no more than a weak dribble and the bed was so uncomfortably soft that I ended up sleeping on the floor. Dinner was good but breakfast was chaotic and the quality very poor.
Staff at reception were polite but unhelpful and in the breakfast room were ineffectual
I would not return if they paid me to do so.
All very misleading
Laterooms reviews obviously only covered the best rooms, certainly not room 110,which was a small room at the rear of the building, holes in the room walls loose wallpaper , room very tired
Certainly not worth£55.00