- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"We stayed two days to attend a wedding anniversary party. The staff were very friendly and very helpful. Our room was excellent and breakfas..."
"We own properties in Moraira and had a two night stay in the Swiss Hotel when friends came to stay in one of our places. The hotel itself is..."
About the hotel
Hotel Swiss Moraira is located in an authentic paradise , anchored in The Costa Blanca with extensive green areas. Moraira is the Fishery´s Port of Teulada , tourist center of First Magnitude which also offers excellent Facilities and Services. The WaterSport is the most detached.
A Lovely large Coast of eight kilometers and three Splendid Beaches of Fine and Golden Sand which alternate with Attractive and Small Rocky´s Creecks. Infinity Gastronomic Varieties , Popular feasts and a Tour by Streets of Small Artesany´s and Market´s Shops.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Fishing, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Swiss Moraira in Moraira are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to relax.
We stayed two days to attend a wedding anniversary party.
The staff were very friendly and very helpful. Our room was excellent and breakfast was self service but an excellent range was provided. The atmosphere of the hotel was very relaxed and the pool area was brilliant, a very grown up atmosphere with attentive staff for drinks, snacks and foot massages. A fantastic spot to chill out and relax.
A little too pretentious for us...
We own properties in Moraira and had a two night stay in the Swiss Hotel when friends came to stay in one of our places.
The hotel itself is very pleasant, built in an horseshoe shape around the picturesque pool. The room was very clean and well presented but as with nearly all Spanish hotels the huge beds are incredibly uncomfortable. There are also no extra pillows in the rooms, only the 4ft monster that each person gets in the vast bed.
Taking a shower in the evening after a busy day was really enjoyable, however, showering the next morning wasn't, with barely lukewarm water available even at 7am. The breakfast was ok, but to be fair after staying in Valencia the week prior, in a lesser starred and much cheaper hotel, we were slightly disappointed with the breakfast offered.
All in all, a very pleasant, but pricey hotel. If it could lose its stuffiness, get some new beds and sort some hot water out in the morning it could be well worth the money.