- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"This is a quality hotel with good fixtures and fittings well maintained with nice high ceilings and a good size swimming pool. The two criti..."
About the hotel
A stay at Iberostar Grand Hotel Mencey places you in the heart of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, steps from Garcia Sanabria Park and close to Museo Militar de Almeyda. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Museo Municipal de Bellas Artes and Teatro Guimera.
Make yourself at home in one of the 261 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars.
Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a swim-up bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Outdoor Pool , Sauna
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately) Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night Facilities fee: EUR 15 per person, per day - Spa The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Iberostar Grand Hotel Mencey
This is a quality hotel with good fixtures and fittings well maintained with nice high ceilings and a good size swimming pool.
The two criticisms / room for improvements are:
1. On the 4th floor main corridor, it was obvious that the green carpet had not been vacuum cleaned for some time. 2. The receiptions staff were unclear on the pricing of the accommodation, and it would have been quicker to check it on online.