This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A magnificent grade II listed building located on the edge of the Dukeries Estate, easily accessible from Chesterfield and Worksop, and close by to the M1 and A1. The hotel encompasses 15 luxury designed bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms and Complimentary WIFI Internet access. Whilst on site guests can enjoy the tantalising cuisine served with the Southgate Grill or Bowden Restaurant.
There are 15 en suite bedrooms, which are amongst the finest quality in the area. Each room has been uniquely designed to create an individual ambiance and style with some amazing decorative features. The bathrooms have an underfloor heating system that complements the fabulous, stylish design. Each room includes complimentary WIFI, telephone, flat screen TV, tea & coffee making facilities, en suite bathroom facilities, with a bath or shower and robes & slippers. New Executive chef has only one vision, to create the areas finest dining experiences. By selecting only local produce, organic if possible, this has designed and created some exciting and varied menus to tantalise your tastebuds. The Bowden Restaurant, which is set in a old chapel offers a fine dining experience and the highly regarded Southgate Grill with its incredible signature dishes. This has all been recognised by being awarded an AA Rosette for its fine quality food. The hotel offers versatile function facilities; The Sherwood Suite is a purpose designed function facility that can comfortably accommodate 200 people in stylish and modern surroundings, allowing total flexibility for every occasion. Available for private hire for weddings, parties, christenings or funerals with a choice of room settings, menus and entertainment. The dedicated staff at the hotel will be available to organise every aspect of your special occasion. With an excellent location close to the A1 and M1, Hotel Van Dyk is the perfect corporate venue for conferencing, seminars and meetings. With four dedicated meeting rooms, equipped with the latest facilities and the choice of menu is varied and the quality is impeccable. The Van Dyke Hotel is situated close to the Sherwood Forest as well as the exceptional beauty of the regional countryside. Hardwick Hall and Bolsover Castle are nearby as well as the famous "Crooked Spire" of Chesterfield Church. A bit further afield are Chatsworth House and Sheffield City Centre. PLEASE NOTE: Breakfast is not available on Monday mornings for guests staying on Sunday Nights.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet