- Very Good
- 128 guest reviews
"This is a great hotel full of character and would stay again...."
"Room was fairly clean, but the windows were full of spiders which was annoying. And the window had been left open which meant there were fli..."
"Lots of character as you would expect from a 16 c building,lots of stairs and doors before I got to the room ,the room was well appointed, T..."
"Very quirky old building, but everything worked fine and staff were friendly...."
"We had the superior room which has its own stairway which opened out to two separate rooms (bedroom and bathroom) both rooms were a good siz..."
About the hotel
One visit to Bewdley will explain why this town was once described as ‘the most perfect small Georgian town in Worcestershire’. Thomas Telford’s famed arch bridge provides a focal point for the town, spanning the River Severn. Outside of the town, you can enjoy the Worcestershire countryside or take in nearby attractions, including the Severn Valley Railway, West Midland Safari & Leisure Park and Wyre Forest.
George Hotel dates from the 17th century and is perfectly located in the town centre.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
This is a great hotel full of character and would stay again.
Double room only fit for one.
Had to climb over bed to get in. Don't think JD would stay in it.