- Very Good
- 66 guest reviews
"good value for money..."
"Being in front of the Hotel we were woken at 5.30am by road sweeper and traffic noise but it did not spoil our visit...."
"Very noisy at night no sleep and worst breakfast I have ever tried to eat on a good note receptionist was a really good help rest of staff w..."
"Stayed for one Saturday night as attending a wedding not far away. Customer service was top class from every member of the team. Rooms were..."
"Excellent value for money...."
About the hotel
One visit to Bewdley will explain why this town was once described as ‘the most perfect small Georgian town in Worcestershire’. Thomas Telford’s famed arch bridge provides a focal point for the town, spanning the River Severn. Outside of the town, you can enjoy the Worcestershire countryside or take in nearby attractions, including the Severn Valley Railway, West Midland Safari & Leisure Park and Wyre Forest.
George Hotel dates from the 17th century and is perfectly located in the town centre.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
good value for money
George Hotel- a JD Wetherspoon Hotel
Being in front of the Hotel we were woken at 5.30am by road sweeper and traffic noise but it did not spoil our visit.