- Very Good
- 153 guest reviews
"A very good welcome from the bubbly girl on reception which is unusal these days ,she seemed happy to be there i have been to some places an..."
"ALL of the hotel's team were very friendly and helpful, with big smiles and hello's. The building is very old, with a lot of steps! Being ri..."
"We only stayed for one night but I couldn't fault the place. Clean, spacious room, TV and great bathroom. Having the pub downstairs for meal..."
"We had a pleasant stay in Bewdley. But the night's sleep was somewhat interrupted by the street noise. The room was too hot so we opened the..."
"My stay in the George hotel was brilliant. The staff were very friendly and kind. I will go back...."
About the hotel
One visit to Bewdley will explain why this town was once described as ‘the most perfect small Georgian town in Worcestershire’. Thomas Telford’s famed arch bridge provides a focal point for the town, spanning the River Severn. Outside of the town, you can enjoy the Worcestershire countryside or take in nearby attractions, including the Severn Valley Railway, West Midland Safari & Leisure Park and Wyre Forest.
George Hotel dates from the 17th century and is perfectly located in the town centre.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for George Hotel- a JD Wetherspoon Hotel in BEWDLEY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
A very good welcome
A very good welcome from the bubbly girl on reception which is unusal these days ,she seemed happy to be there i have been to some places and it just seems routine /same old customers ,then after meeting her on reception she was very pleased to tell me they have given me an upgraded room due to a problem their side so a bonus there ,and room was very clean and up to a great standard ,i was a bit apprehensive being a pub how wrong i was ,highly recommended stay.
Does what it says on the tin!
ALL of the hotel's team were very friendly and helpful, with big smiles and hello's.
The building is very old, with a lot of steps. Being right at the top was good Exercise for both the children and I!. We had a family room ( two singles and a sofa bed double) which was a little tight in space but perfectly adequate just for sleeping in. As said in title it was a room to sleep in ,with bonus of added character that you would expect from such an old building. I would definently stay again with the children.