- Very Good
- 84 guest reviews
"Stayed for one Saturday night as attending a wedding not far away. Customer service was top class from every member of the team. Rooms were..."
"Excellent value for money...."
"Friendly helpful staff...."
"Arrived to be welcomed on reception by very friendly, helpful staff. My room was clean and spacious although there were lots of stairs up to..."
"Had a lovely stay, however the room was exceptionally small, was more like a single room...."
About the hotel
One visit to Bewdley will explain why this town was once described as ‘the most perfect small Georgian town in Worcestershire’. Thomas Telford’s famed arch bridge provides a focal point for the town, spanning the River Severn. Outside of the town, you can enjoy the Worcestershire countryside or take in nearby attractions, including the Severn Valley Railway, West Midland Safari & Leisure Park and Wyre Forest.
George Hotel dates from the 17th century and is perfectly located in the town centre.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
George Hotel- a JD Wetherspoon Hotel
I never met anyone as cheeky as the woman on the reception desk on Friday 17th afternoon.
The lady on that evening was lively, chatty & friendly. Our bed sheets were not clean , looked like stained coffee or something.
Very friendly hotel in a great position
Stayed for one Saturday night as attending a wedding not far away.
Customer service was top class from every member of the team. Rooms were clean and tidy, and a nice comfortable bed. Do remember this is a very old building in the heart of the town, and as such has steep stairs and uneven floors in places, but this adds to the character. Has a handy car park at the rear. Lots of choice for food and drinks. In a great position, only yards from the river, with shops and restaurants, and places of interest all within easy walking distance. Am planning to return for a weekend soon.