- Very Good
- 147 guest reviews
"Overall suited our needs perfectly. Beer and Food good and great value. Our room and bed very comfortable and would certainly recommend this..."
"I stayed in a single room, which fair to say did not have much room to put my stuff. It was great for one night and the bed comfortable, sho..."
"Generally the George was a good stay. Onsite parking at the rear was a bonus, with a pass for the duration of your stay. The hotel and bar s..."
"Was told this was haunted. We never felt scared or heard anything strange. Other than my other half makin loud snoring noises...."
"Very nice room great reception and lovely clean tidy facilities. Went down to bar area which was Christmas week and packed to the rafters...."
About the hotel
One visit to Bewdley will explain why this town was once described as ‘the most perfect small Georgian town in Worcestershire’. Thomas Telford’s famed arch bridge provides a focal point for the town, spanning the River Severn. Outside of the town, you can enjoy the Worcestershire countryside or take in nearby attractions, including the Severn Valley Railway, West Midland Safari & Leisure Park and Wyre Forest.
George Hotel dates from the 17th century and is perfectly located in the town centre.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 26/02/2014 to 26/03/2014 - We have scaffolding up for the next 4 weeks as we are getting double glazing on our windows. The rooms that are being double glazed are our of service. The LateRooms.com rates for George Hotel- a JD Wetherspoon Hotel in BEWDLEY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
George Hotel Bewdley
Overall suited our needs perfectly.
Beer and Food good and great value. Our room and bed very comfortable and would certainly recommend this Hotel. Returning at end of March with three friends for overnight stay on a golf trip.
Good for One Night
I stayed in a single room, which fair to say did not have much room to put my stuff.
It was great for one night and the bed comfortable, shower room clean, tea/coffee making facilities fine but if I was staying any longer I would rather a bigger room. It was quite difficult watching the TV as it is positioned so high up. It is a quirky building so I can understand that the rooms must all vary in shapes and sizes but I do think for that particular room the price should be lower to take in its smaller size.