- 9 guest reviews
"Good sized room, comfortable bed, adequate shower. Really enjoyed the extensive breakfast, wide choice of options offered..."
"Perfect location. Great B & B. Wonderful experience. The Boat House would be worth a stay - even if you weren't visiting Laugharne to sample..."
"It seems a little unassuming from the outside, but once inside it is a high quality location with excellent service. Right on the coastal pa..."
"Made very welcome by the host and homemade biscuits waiting for us. Homemade food for breakfast, very delicious, fresh fruit salad, cooked b..."
"Wonderful hospitality and large, well-furnished room with so many little extras. Breakfasts were amazing and I would not hesitate to recomme..."
About the hotel
Be prepared for your pace of life to slow right down as you enjoy a truly mesmerising town, with a unique spirit and wonderful scenery. Over the years Laugharne has become a haven for artists, writers and photographers attracted by its association with Dylan Thomas, its imposing castle and its wonderful location on the Tâf estuary. At the Boat House B &B, you can relax in your own stylish room with en-suite facilities and subtle décor, and be pampered in four star luxury before choosing from the extensive breakfast menu which includes freshly baked muffins and waffles and smoked salmon as well as the more traditional favourites.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good sized room, comfortable bed, adequate shower.
Really enjoyed the extensive breakfast, wide choice of options offered
The Boat House Bed & Breakfast
Great B & B. Wonderful experience. The Boat House would be worth a stay - even if you weren't visiting Laugharne to sample the delights of Dylan Thomas's home. The pubs he frequented and the places that inspired him. The Boat House is very central, a stone throw from the estuary. It's spotlessly clean and beautifully decorated with breakfasts to die for. Enough said.