- 53 guest reviews
"Warm welcome from Jill. Breakfast was first cass...."
"The hotel is exceptionally clean and tidy, the staff are very friendly and efficient. Great selection on the breakfast menu and what food we..."
"The staff were very helpful and the atmosphere was calm and friendly. The room was clean and functional. The hotel was quiet and peaceful...."
"We stayed here to attend a family wedding we booked 4 rooms between 12 of us each room was spotlessly clean and cosy, the staff very friendl..."
About the hotel
The Belforte House is a privately owned Victorian residence with many original features and charm. Family run with a personal, friendly approach. Managed with a strong emphasis on attention to detail and renowned for its warm, informal hospitality.
All bedrooms have been recently refurbished to a high standard. All rooms have colour television, beverage tray, direct dial telephone and Free WI-FI internet access. Public areas include a bar, lounge and a restaurant offering a varied menu from a sandwich to Table d‘hote. All areas are tastefully decorated and are a perfect place to unwind whether you are staying on business or just visiting. Start the day with a Complimentary Full English Homemade Breakfast. Located in the heart of Sale directly opposite Sale Leisure Centre and within a short walk from Sale Town Centre which offers excellent shopping, restaurants, bars and much more. Well situated for the Metrolink, rail and bus services offering easy and convenient access for Manchester City Centre, Manchester International Airport, Manchester Conference Centre, Trafford Centre, Manchester United Football Club, The Lowry, Sale Water Park and many more. Located 1 mile from the M60 Junction 6 giving easy access to the national motorway network. A short distance from the Belforte House you will find many areas for a relaxing walk these include Worthington Park, Sale Water Park and alongside the Bridgewater Canal. Ample free on-site parking. Free car parking for guests flying out from Manchester Airport (minimum 1 nights stay). Families and Pets welcome.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
- CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- 12:00 23:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Warm welcome from Jill.
Breakfast was first cass.