This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated on one of the best beaches of Marbella, the prestigious and famous urbanisation “Jardines de las Golondrinas” offers all the services that make for the best holidays. Built in delicate Andalucia style, the apartments are surrounded by impressive subtropical gardens. One, two and three bed roomed apartments, fully equipped and available all year round and with quality on site hotel services at your fingertrips.
A few meters away, a wide range of restaurants, shops and bars offer the tourist all the key need on site, but at the same time, only ten kilometres away Marbella offers one of the most attractive tourist playgrounds of the Costa del Sol. The design of this charming resort reflects the style of a time-honoured Andalucia village. Spacious one, two and three double bed roomed apartments offer high quality comfortable family accommodation design in a traditional style with a roomy lounge, sun terrace and well-equipped kitchen and bathroom. A short stroll through the semi-tropical gardens dotted with pools, ponds, palm trees and waterfalls leads to one of the finest beaches in Marbella. For your enjoyment within the gardens are several swimming pools, outdoor Jacuzzi and poolside bar & restaurant (seasonal)
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Air conditioning in rooms, Babysitting services, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Massage, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Horse Riding, Sailing, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 06/02/2009 to 31/12/2018 - Check-in + collect keys at Jardines de las Golondrinas from 09.00 till 16.30. After office hours please pass by the Hotel Don Carlos situated next to our resort. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet