- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Great situated in good walking distance to the old and new parts of lincoln. the steep hill a challenge but great little shops on the way. m..."
"Great friendly staff, lovely hotel inside and out, brilliant breakfast and service. Hotel situated in a great location in the old part of Li..."
"I booked the hotel having never been to Loncoln before, so wasn't sure what I was expecting, I was impressed straight from arrival, the hote..."
"Great little hotel, breakfast was marvellous, service could not have been better. Good value, well placed right next to the Castle, all roun..."
"No complaints, comfortable, clean & in a cracking part of the City..."
About the hotel
Situated in Lincoln's Cathedral Quarter, The Tower is a 3 AA Star Boutique Hotel, ideally located for exploring the historical city; either on foot or as a base for visiting the surrounding villages, countryside and attractions. Purpose built, the Tower Hotel in Lincoln has fifteen well appointed bedrooms all of which are en-suite bath and shower with hot beverage facilities and digital flatscreen televisions. Our Reception is staffed by friendly, capable staff, that are fully trained to assist with any queries regarding the Hotel and local places of interest.
Our Award winning 1 Rosette restaurant can seat up to 50 people and is available for private hire for a wide variety of functions. The Tower bar has undergone major transformation in the past few years putting itself at the forefront of Lincoln's ever expanding social scene.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
lovely hotel clean friendly would stay again. reason we stayed because good reviews
Great situated in good walking distance to the old and new parts of lincoln.
the steep hill a challenge but great little shops on the way. me and my partner stayed it was a lovely superior room very clean. would stop again.
Great friendly staff, lovely hotel inside and out, brilliant breakfast and service.
Hotel situated in a great location in the old part of Lincoln with the castle and cathedral right outside