- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"Thoroughly enjoyed our one night stay in the Corbett room with own private sauna which was fantastic after a lovely walk along the beach and..."
"Overnight stay at lodge in a suite , lovely accommodation , with views overlooking the loch , rooms spacious, clean, well heated , only comm..."
"Overnight before Christmas. Check-in was good, although there was a lack of information on the spa given. Room was nice but very warm with a..."
"Just a great place to stay. We stayed 2 nights, the first in the main building then in the executive munro. This was our favourite . Great s..."
"Room was clean, bed was comfy. The pool was nice and clean. Steam room & sauna were small but still loved them. The weather wasn't great dur..."
About the hotel
25 min drive from Glasgow Airport, 40 min from Glasgow city centre. Hotel is situated on Luss Bay, within Loch Lomond National Park. Catch the train to Edinburgh, jump onboard the water bus from the pier at our beach, climb the mountains, walk the glens, wake board on the loch, fly in a seaplane or just sit & enjoy the views.
We have it all. Luss has been known for being the prettiest village in Scotland. The present Luss Church, built in 1875, has just celebrated 1500 years of Christianity. The church was founded by the Celtic Saint, MacKessog in the year 510AD. Across the road is the Pilgrimage centre explaining the history of Christianity in our area. A short drive away are many golf clubs including Loch Lomond, The Carrick & Helensburgh. Helensburgh is the closest large town with trains east to Glasgow & Edinburgh and west to Oban, Fort William & the islands. The hotel was opened in March 1992, expanded with 20 bedrooms in 1996 & added to with function rooms, swimming pool, heat treatments and 17 bedrooms in 2005. Graham rooms are above the restaurant & bar with most overlooking the loch, Corbett rooms all overlook the loch with private sauna & balcony. The Munro rooms are situated in a separate building a short walk across the car park. They all overlook the loch with balconies and have the swimming pool & heat treatments down the corridor. All rooms have bath & shower, tea & coffee tray, flat screen television & movies on demand. Colquhoun`s restaurant serves modern Scottish food from the local area. We were awarded 2 AA rosettes for our food quality.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Lodge with a view
Thoroughly enjoyed our one night stay in the Corbett room with own private sauna which was fantastic after a lovely walk along the beach and through the village of Luss.
Wonderful view directly across the loch and waking up to the view in the morning was special. Polite and courteous staff added to the stay . At dinner, our main course was delayed and we hadn't taken notice really until the waitress brought an extra dish of lovely crusty bread with a red onion marmalade dip as compensation ... now that's service when they realise an error and were proactive. Dinner was delicious too . Buffet breakfast was tasty next morning to set us on our way
Overnight stay at lodge in a suite , lovely accommodation , with views overlooking the loch , rooms spacious, clean, well heated , only comment would be shower room had no shelving to place toiletries / soap which was a little bit of a nuisance .