- Very Good
- 120 guest reviews
"Room decor is tired and dated - very small for a family of 4...."
"Very good and picturesque would definitely recommend!..."
"Lovely room, stunning views. Staff rather incompetent and evening meal poor. Not much choice. Good breakfast buffet...."
"nice friendly staff ; views from room were stunning;..."
"Both my friend and I need a quick last minute get away and couldn't deicde where to go. I suggested Lodge on the Loch as I had been there be..."
About the hotel
25 min drive from Glasgow Airport, 40 min from Glasgow city centre. Hotel is situated on Luss Bay, within Loch Lomond National Park. Catch the train to Edinburgh, jump onboard the water bus from the pier at our beach, climb the mountains, walk the glens, wake board on the loch, fly in a seaplane or just sit & enjoy the views.
We have it all. Luss has been known for being the prettiest village in Scotland. The present Luss Church, built in 1875, has just celebrated 1500 years of Christianity. The church was founded by the Celtic Saint, MacKessog in the year 510AD. Across the road is the Pilgrimage centre explaining the history of Christianity in our area. A short drive away are many golf clubs including Loch Lomond, The Carrick & Helensburgh. Helensburgh is the closest large town with trains east to Glasgow & Edinburgh and west to Oban, Fort William & the islands. The hotel was opened in March 1992, expanded with 20 bedrooms in 1996 & added to with function rooms, swimming pool, heat treatments and 17 bedrooms in 2005. Graham rooms are above the restaurant & bar with most overlooking the loch, Corbett rooms all overlook the loch with private sauna & balcony. The Munro rooms are situated in a separate building a short walk across the car park. They all overlook the loch with balconies and have the swimming pool & heat treatments down the corridor. All rooms have bath & shower, tea & coffee tray, flat screen television & movies on demand. Colquhoun`s restaurant serves modern Scottish food from the local area. We were awarded 2 AA rosettes for our food quality.
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Lodge On Loch Lomond in Loch Lomond are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
rooms with an awesome view
Room decor is tired and dated - very small for a family of 4.
The Lodge On Loch Lomond
Very good and picturesque would definitely recommend!