- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"This hotel was ideally located for us to visit family in Bishops Stortford. The hotel is modern, clean and seems to be designed mainly for p..."
"Exactly what we needed to relax after a long drive..."
"Good for business trips if flying in/out Stansted at late hours. 10-15min taxi ride from airport, 24hour desk staff, located at a large serv..."
"Only criticism stuffy room and unable to get fresh air. Room smelt sweaty...."
"Staff were lovely and helpful, easy to get to airport from there..."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel Ramada London Stansted Airport is located off Junction 8 of the M11 just 3 miles from Stansted Airport, which is easily accessible via Airport Taxi Transfers. Please contact hotel if you wish to find out more about transfers. The hotel offers 24 hour reception, free parking for the duration of your stay, and 76 modern en-suite bedrooms.
Breakfast is also available in our breakfast room. Each en-suite bedroom has walk in Power Shower, Hypnos Bed, Flat screen Free View TV's, Air-Conditioning, Hair Dryer & complimentary Tea/Coffee facilities. For added value children under the age of 12 years stay and eat free.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Well located hotel
This hotel was ideally located for us to visit family in Bishops Stortford.
The hotel is modern, clean and seems to be designed mainly for people travelling to or from Stansted. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The buffet breakfast was fine, although probably only good value if you need a "full English". Check carefully when booking - we could see no difference in the description between standard and deluxe rooms. We had been allocated the wrong level; a complaint to LateRooms led to us being upgraded to an executive room. It seemed to be slightly larger than the others but otherwise spartan!
Exactly what we needed to relax after a long drive