- Very Good
- 76 guest reviews
"The main down side to this hotel is if you are following a sat nav and have no knowledge of the area it is the hardest place in the world to..."
"Really nice room. Great for stopping over to pick up a flight at Stansted airport the next morning. Room very clean. Bed was very comfortabl..."
"The hotel staff were a little slow but everything else was fine..."
"Staff were very helpful and sorted out some booking problems very efficiently. Rooms were very clean and tidy, facilities were as to be expe..."
"My heart sank when I arrived at the hotel that's on the service's area thinking that it was going to be noisy and not very comfortable. I'm..."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel Ramada London Stansted Airport is located off Junction 8 of the M11 just 3 miles from Stansted Airport, which is easily accessible via Airport Taxi Transfers. Please contact hotel if you wish to find out more about transfers. The hotel offers 24 hour reception, free parking for the duration of your stay, and 76 modern en-suite bedrooms.
Breakfast is also available in our breakfast room. Each en-suite bedroom has walk in Power Shower, Hypnos Bed, Flat screen Free View TV's, Air-Conditioning, Hair Dryer & complimentary Tea/Coffee facilities. For added value children under the age of 12 years stay and eat free.
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
You get what you pay for, good value for money
The main down side to this hotel is if you are following a sat nav and have no knowledge of the area it is the hardest place in the world to find, which of course is not the hotels fault.
The rooms are clean and functional, and the staff are friendly. The bathrooms are the big let down for the room, they just look a bit like a public toilet. In all honesty though for the price the room cost you can't complain.
The only reason I wouldn't stay again is my sat nav just could not find the hotels address as its in a services.
Booking a request.
We booked no smoking.
Got a smoking room that smelled like a wet dog and the pillows smelled of smoke. A truly stinking experience.
We complained and asked for a non smoking room as booked. Told that it was not booked but a request!!. Not told this or would not have used hotel. Staff haughty and not helpful. Took the view that as we arrived as stated 10 pm. We would have to like it or lump it. Never again - that is from the who party who stayed.