About the hotel
An amazing country retreat located on the ancient Roman Fosseway in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the edge of Castle Combe -one of the most beautiful villages in England - yet only one and a half hours from central London. The original Georgian Farmhouse and farmbuildings have been expertly converted by the present owner into superb guest accommodation full of character and style providing B&B and delicious dinners - by advance reservation. In 2005 two luxurious self catering cottages were constructed in the grounds using traditional building materials.
The property is within easy reach of Bath, Bristol and the Cotswolds and there are wonderful walking and biking trails in the surrounding countryside. The ancient apple orchard supplies the guests with home made cider and Cream Teas are served in the garden throughout the summer months. Open log fires welcome guests on arrival during the winter with traditional English breakfasts cooked on the Aga using local Wiltshire farm produce.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Nothing of what promised - And everything not expected
The accomodation turned out to be a complete mistepresentation - windy room, uncomfortabe beds, sliced bred in the fridge for breakfast.
And certainly not value for money. The owner's idea of hospitality was two bags of crackers under a paper Christmas tree. Amd when we aksed to cancel the second and third day her answer was "so, sue me". Wonderful area Castle Combe. Do not miss it ....bit stay out of this "farmhouse". She also tried to charge us a fee that was nowhere mentioned.