This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located in the heart of the picturesque and historic leafy village of Monte, high above Funchal, and two minutes walk to the cable car terminal and to the start of the famous wickerwork toboggan run, this beautiful garden Quinta is a haven of relaxation and tranquillity. The original manor house has been beautifully restored and houses the extensive public areas, which include the hall and reception, reading room, lounge, bar and billiards room. These all feature the original wood flooring and are decorated in the tradition of Madeiran Quintas.
All 42 rooms are spacious and very comfortable, overlook the gardens and have views towards the sea and the hillside to Funchal.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet