- Very Good
- 89 guest reviews
"Stayed at Tracy Park, along with several members of family. It is a beautiful hotel and set in lovely grounds. We stayed in a Superior Doubl..."
"Beautiful room, lovely location & a great breakfast...."
"We enjoyed our stay here!..."
"Lovely room and surroundings. Staff were very helpful...."
"Beautiful surroundings, very helpful staff. Would certainly recommend to family and friends and will be coming back...."
About the hotel
A chic, award-winning Boutique Hotel and Golf Resort, located ten minutes from the M4 and the centre of Bath. This historic house features a beautiful parkland setting and informal dining facilities. The hotel enjoys quiet surroundings, lending to the relaxing atmosphere that allows you to feel truly at rest.
Yet situated just four miles north of Bath and ten miles east of Bristol is perfectly placed for ease of travel to the major business links of the South West. Travel is made easy with excellent access to the M4, meaning you can take more time to enjoy the excellent hospitality and envious surroundings of Tracy Park Hotel & Country Club. The bedrooms at Tracy Park are built of warm, honey-coloured Cotswold limestone and are mostly arranged around a charming old courtyard, set behind the grandiose manor house. Every bedroom boasts its own individual finesse and wealth of character, having been redesigned in a stylish, contemporary fashion whilst maintaining country sensibility with supremely comfortable and traditional furnishings. It is this mix of olde worlde charm and modern comfort that truly creates a warming and relaxing setting. The 2AA Rosette restaurant at Tracy Park is an original and fascinating space to enjoy the special fares on offer. With an imported Wood Stone oven to roast fabulous fish, meat and game as well as trademark home-baked breads, signature crudites and traditional desserts your dining experience will be an exceptional diversion from the typical 'fine dining' hotel experience. The dining room is in fact an old stone lodge, once used for Masonic ceremonies, which has fascinating stone carvings that remain a feature to this day. Tracy Park Hotel & Country Club is the setting for two wonderful golf courses and is located in an area of outstanding natural beauty, which stretches for over 240 acres of historic parkland and includes trees that are over 400 years old. Both courses, the Crown and the Cromwell, have their own distinctive character and are recognised as two of the finest in the South-West. The Hotel also boasts excellent conference facilities and can provide professional amenities for your next important meeting or event. The city of Bath is over 2000 years old, and its fascinating Roman Baths are among the best preserved Roman remains in Europe. Bath Abbey is right in the centre of the city, whilst a few minutes walk takes you to the Royal Crescent, the Circus, Pulteney Bridge and many other squares and crescents, all reflecting the elegance of the Georgian period. Visitors can bathe in the newly renovated Thermae Bath Spa, or enjoy the city's lively cultural scene. Bristol, 10 miles to the west of Park Resort, is a large, vibrant and exciting city, where the picturesque harbour winds its way right through the city centre. Famous Bristol attractions include the SS Great Britain, the Clifton Suspension Bridge, At-Bristol, the Bristol Industrial Museum and the British Empire and Commonwealth Museum. Some of the finest stately homes in the country, such as Dyrham Park, Stourhead and Longleat, as well as historic sites such as Stonehenge and Glastonbury, are all within easy reach of Tracy Park Hotel & Country Club. PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed at Tracy Park, along with several members of family.
It is a beautiful hotel and set in lovely grounds. We stayed in a Superior Double which was very comfortable with a nice walk in shower. One of our party stayed in a classic double which was every bit as nice, only smaller.
We did have to do a bit of swapping as I had booked a Superior Double for my father-in-law and when he arrived it had stairs up to the room and also to the bathroom. Unfortunately we had already used our room so he had to swap to a Classic Double which although nice, had a shower over the bath, which was a problem for him getting in and out. My fault as I should have checked with the hotel beforehand.
Tracy Park Hotel & Country Club
Beautiful room, lovely location & a great breakfast.