- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"We were in the property across from the main hotel. Staff were fantastic, friendly, obliging and genuinely seemed to care. However, I found..."
"will be great when renovations are finished..."
"A small hotel with a cosy atmosphere attached to a modern bar. Only negative was I had to park on the pay and display car park opposite the..."
"I stayed at the Fort Hotel just after it's rooms had all been refurbished and it was the perfect spot to stop off for the night. The staff w..."
"We enjoyed our two nights in the Fort Hotel Broughty Ferry which is in a nice area. All our needs were catered for. The restaurant was busy,..."
About the hotel
The Fort Hotel is a family run hotel in the heart of Broughty Ferry and is the ideal place to stay for Short Breaks, Business Travel, Golfing Tours, Weekend Breaks with plenty of Entertainment including Quiz nights, Karaoke Live Music and DJ’s.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Disappointed with the standard of the room.
We were in the property across from the main hotel.
Staff were fantastic, friendly, obliging and genuinely seemed to care. However, I found the standard of the room to be not as nice as the photographs on the web site lead us to believe. The beds were very low, making it quite difficult to get out of. The price of the room I feel was excessive. We were under the impression that we had booked an executive room, this was not an executive room it was very very much a standard room. I have stayed in basic accommodation and this was very basic. Paying eighty five pounds for this room was a rip off. Sorry but it was not as advertised. Is this not breaking a law of some kind. Very disappointed. Would love to return if the prices were more realistic but won't return at the present price structure!
will be great when renovations are finished