- 5 guest reviews
"A most pleasant 4-day mid week stay. The staff made us welcome; restaurant service was excellent and friendly, and the food (breakfast and d..."
"Very good food, Staff & accomidation,..."
"Lovely Hotel, The staff were excelent, brilliant service, really friendly and Hotel was really clean...."
"On arrival i had booked the wrong hotel . ( the sister hotel) Lena at the hotel was so kind to us and she pulled out all the stops to make o..."
"I booked this hotel not really knowing what to expect. I simply wanted a hotel near a beach with a swimming pool. I booked a table for dinne..."
About the hotel
The hotel is situated in it's own grounds opposite the 3 mile sandy beach of the Royal Bay of Grouville in Gorey Village. Just a short walk along the seafront promenade is the old port of Gorey with Mont Orgueil Castle towering above. There are numerous shops, restaurants and bars all within 5 minutes walk of the hotel.
Buses stop outside the hotel every 20 minutes for St. Helier. We have a large car park, swimming pool, sun terrace with loungers and gardens. The hotel has a lift with many rooms having balcony or terrace. Internet wifi available free of charge in Cocktail and lounge areas.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Old Court House, Gorey, Jersey - an excellent stay
A most pleasant 4-day mid week stay.
The staff made us welcome; restaurant service was excellent and friendly, and the food (breakfast and dinner) was inviting and more than adequate. Our top floor room faced the sea and was clean and comfortable - although we did have a minor difficulty with the beds as being a trifle too hard (we understand that we could have asked for a mattress topper).
We are planning to return next September.
A real gem
Very good food, Staff & accomidation,