- 24 guest reviews
"Easy to find and welcoming staff...."
"Quiet location friendly...."
"The host made us welcome and provided information on local attractions. He carried a heavy suitcase to the upstairs room for us, which we re..."
"Great for a short stop over. Stayed here for two nights. English breakfast was good, the power shower was a great wake up call in the mornin..."
"This hotel was good for our short stay attending a friend's wedding. Would recommend others to stay here for similar scenarios...."
About the hotel
The Old Coach House nestles in the centre of the small village of North Kyme, in the heart of Lincolnshire, making it the ideal place to stay for business or pleasure. The main building dates back to 1760, built as a stopover for weary travellers making their way from London to Lincoln. The old house has been lovingly refurbished to the highest standard, offering today’s travellers a warm and friendly welcome from your hosts Barbara and Martyn Grice.
The Lodge opened in the summer of 2005. Having just completed a refurbishment in January 2008 it offers five ground floor en-suite rooms and is positioned directly across the road from the main building, offering the same high standard of comfort regular guests have come to expect. North Kyme is ideally situated between Lincoln and Boston and only twenty minutes from the beautiful town of Woodall Spa, with its world-class golf course and famous woodland walks. Only forty minutes from the coast means that Skegness, Ingoldmells and Maplethorpe are within easy reach allowing guests the opportunity of seeing both coastal and inland attractions on a day trip during their stay. Other famous towns within a short distance of the Old Coach House Motel include Boston, home of the Pilgrim Fathers museum; Horncastle gateway to the Wolds and a real gem for the antique connoisseur; and Sleaford, a pretty Lincolnshire market town with its fresh water streams running through, allowing you a glimpse of trout on their way upstream. We pride ourselves on offering all our guests the highest standard of hospitality and service, and feel that we are big enough to matter, but still small enough to care.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 04/08/2015 to 31/08/2024 - An additional z-bed can be put into a room for an extra £20 per night. Check in is from 3pm on the day of arrival. Early check-in is available from midday at an additional £10. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Easy to find and welcoming staff.
The Old Coach House Motel
Quiet location friendly.