- 8 guest reviews
"We stayed here for a couple of nights and although the place is slightly dated decor, it was great to stay here, the food was amazing and va..."
"I stayed here as it was reasonably priced and I needed accommodation at short notice. Rooms were nice and the staff were friendly. Good brea..."
"Accommodation clean and comfortable. Friendly staff and excellent food...."
"Room on first impression looked okay, however, no light nor socket at mirror area, only one bedside lamp. Carpet very grubby indeed. Door wo..."
About the hotel
The Albert Inn is a cosy 8 bedroomed modern yet traditional Highland Inn in the picturesque town of Nairn. With a friendly local bar, its ideal place too stay , whether you are up on business or pleasure. We serve excellent home cooked food, and have a good selection of local whiskeys.
Nairn itself is renowned for its 2 championship golf courses and its blue flag beach and is ideal for families. Inverness airport is only 6 miles away so it is very accessable via plane or car. We are only 2 minutes walk away from the bus station and only a short walk from the train station,
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
38% would recommend it to a friend
Nicer outside than in
Dining room had big spiders web with spider at my eye level, bash on wall.
Asked for egg to over so it was cooked properly. My egg was not over and had slinky bits on it . Bedroom had no ceiling light working when I mentioned it, no note of apology and bed very creaky.
Not for the female traveller
For £35 I can't complain hugely therefore I'm merely commenting on this hotel.
Not a great welcome as reception is in the bar area. Struggled with my bags to squeeze through the 2 doors. Check in was quick and friendly enough. Room was ok. Newish carpet was the nicest thing in the room. Bedding had several black hairs on it, also a couple of curly ones which made me wonder had the bed been changed. A very bijou lol, shower and tiny sink was squeezed into what in essence is a cupboard. Clean enough. Greeted at breakfast by a not overly friendly male who didn't ask how my stay was, I opted for some cereal and toast which was delivered to me stone cold and had only blinked at a toaster by the mere paleness. Again, same gent done my check out, no small talk, no interest had I enjoyed my stay. I won't be booking this one again. It served its cheap propose but that's about it. Badly badly in need of refurb inside and out.