- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"A very cool place to stay!!..."
"Fab location right in the centre of the Laines of Brighton- a short walk from the station, the beach and all the lovely bats and restaurants..."
"Disappointed that there was no way of connecting an iPod to listen to music. The tv was also poor quality with limited channels. Not too gen..."
"I don't really write reviews much but I had to make an exception for this hotel. When ever I book a hotel I never expect to stay in anything..."
"2001: a travel lodge odyssey. Nice, clean, 60's space age vibes...."
About the hotel
In the vibrant North Laine area of Brighton, the sumptuous myhotel fuses cutting-edge technology with unique design. The boutique hotel has an authentic Indian restaurant and intimate cocktail bar. With bespoke artwork and colourful interiors, the designer bedrooms at myhotel Brighton have flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi and stylish sound systems.
At Merkaba, signature cocktails are prepared with fresh fruits and natural ingredients. The award-winning Chilli Pickle Restaurant serves a creative Indian menu using quality local produce. The 4-star myhotel mixes modern design with the ancient principles of Feng Shui, and offers relaxing lounge spaces and a library. The exclusive hotel also features a 24-hour front desk. Next to the Royal Pavilion and Brighton Dome, myhotel Brighton is a 10-minute walk from Brighton Pier and the lively seafront. On-site parking is available, and The Lanes is just 500 metres away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant , Bar
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Cold, clinical and impersonal
Brighton is full of small hotels and B&B's who can offer a warm welcome, quirky rooms, pleasant surprises and an engaging stay, so we were disappointed to find ourselves in a cold, sparse, clinical room at MyHotel that felt more like a 'hospital stay' than 'minimalist chic'.
It was also all very 'self service' - there was no warm welcome, just a perfunctory check in, we weren't shown to our room, and checked out by leaving an envelope at reception. I wanted to like MyHotel as it's always looked interesting from the outside - in its early days it probably felt fresh and innovative, but things have moved on and everything about the room design felt about ten years out of place - an even the toiletries were meagre. Basically, we had a budget hotel experience but without the budget hotel price tag.
My Hotel is now my hotel for Brighton!
A very cool place to stay!!