- 1 guest reviews
"The hotel, at this time of year, was very restful, which was exactly what we were looking for. The room we had was spacious and well maintai..."
About the hotel
Andalusian architecture Hotel, country estate style, located on a hill beetwen the villages of Fuengirola and Mijas, and only 10 km from Málaga airport. It is a really peaceful place, in a relaxing and natural environment, with wonderful views over the sea and the mountains. The Hotel has wide gardens, a big outdoor swimming pool, a children swimming pool, an indoor heated swimming pool in winter, a children playground, mini-golf, 2 tennis courts, and a wide outdoor parking.
Restaurant with Buffet Breakfast and Big Buffet for Dinner. Outdoor terrace and Snack-Bar. Large lounge for all kinds of celebrations and events, and 4 meeting rooms with capacity for 20 to 150 people, especially equipped for business meetings, conferences and conventions. Other attractions are the many golf courses existing within a 20 km radius
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Solarium, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Hacienda Puerta Del Sol in Mijas are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
For the time of year we had a very pleasant stay (tends to be changeable weather in early March)
The hotel, at this time of year, was very restful, which was exactly what we were looking for.
The room we had was spacious and well maintained. In fact, all the grounds and public spaces we saw were very good. The hotel is on a bus route with a bus stop on the main road, approx 30 yds from the hotel entrance. We had a car, but we met people who were using public transport with no problem. There was a very good choice at breakfast. Pueblo Mijas is about 1 1/2 miles to the centre where there is a good selection of restaurants and there are lovely views to the coast. We enjoyed our stay and would happily stay here again.