- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Well placed for Dover Castle and Canterbury, lovely rural village, food excellent and staff very attentive...."
"Very clean hotel , staff helpful . The breakfast food was ok not the best..."
"Excellent food & service with an unusual room...."
"All the staff worked hard and well together. The service and standard throughout was really good for relatively young team of people who wer..."
"Booked after 2000 and then turned up at the hotel within 30 minutes. They were ready and expecting me and looked after me well...."
About the hotel
It's a strikingly contemporary restaurant and hotel. The product of a major renovation in 2008, what was once the village's pub, The Marquis of Granby, has been utterly transformed. Space, light, fine furnishings and beautiful fabrics – the opportunity to fine tune every detail hasn't been missed.
The restaurant is a revelation. Head Chef Charles Lakin's seasonally inspired and locally sourced menus are as fresh as they are imaginative, and the elegant 21st century styling is exceptional. Queen sized pocket sprung beds are swathed in the finest cotton. Sumptuous fabrics dress windows and chairs. And an eclectic collection of art completes the mood, the mix and the personality that makes this place unique. Boutique chic in the heart of the English countryside? You've found it. You've arrived.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Marquis in DOVER are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Well placed for Dover Castle and Canterbury, lovely rural village, food excellent and staff very attentive.
Very clean hotel , staff helpful .
The breakfast food was ok not the best