- 39 guest reviews
"Close to the train station and city centre. Big and nice room...."
"The Woking hotel was easy to find with a good location, nice and friendly customer service and clean throughout. However the bed was incredi..."
"Room was ok but no towels so had to ask. No soap in bathroom. No milk for coffee/tea. Light over bathroom mirror didn't work...."
"Couldn't turn the radiator down or keep the window open, my partner was woke up at early hours in the morning due to another customer but wa..."
"Our room was larger than expected with a working TV including many extra channels and a reasonable bed and bathroom. The location was right..."
About the hotel
The Woking Hotel is a premier budget hotel with 26 comfortably furnished guest rooms. We are in the centre of Woking, 300m from the mainline train station and within easy reach of the town shopping centre and eateries. All our rooms are en-suite with bath and shower facilities.
We have a selection of Sky TV and Freeview channels in all our rooms and there is unlimited complimentry hot and cold drinks available to customers. We serve a continental breakfast to customers on request which is served to their rooms.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/06/2015 to 31/12/2024 - The Hotel takes a copy of a valid passport or driving licence for anybody wishing to pay by means of Cash. Credit or Debit card details are not sufficient on there own. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
59% would recommend it to a friend
Close to the train station and city centre.
Big and nice room.
Good price but still not worth the money
The room itself was fine, but I found the reception staff quite disengaging.
At one point I stood at reception for about 2 minutes, a foot away from the receptionist, while he played on his phone completely oblivious that I was there. We had no working bulbs in our wall lights when we arrived, and we couldn't have a shower because there was nothing but boiling hot water coming through. Not exactly a seamless experience!