- 36 guest reviews
"We had big double rooms. With tv, Clean as they can. Old stuff , some broken. Rubbish view. Room clean but old. I know why i paid 38 pou..."
"Done what it said, cheap room which was clean and quiet even though opposite a pub and next to a nightclub. Would return..."
"Had a very enjoyable stay, very quiet in the room although it was in a busy area. Would stay there again...."
"the room did exactly what it said it would do. clean budget priced room conveniently located..."
"Convenient location, except for the lack of parking ( I should have checked this before booking).We slept well, but unfortunately the shower..."
About the hotel
The Woking Hotel is a premier budget hotel with 26 comfortably furnished guest rooms. We are in the centre of Woking, 300m from the mainline train station and within easy reach of the town shopping centre and eateries. All our rooms are en-suite with bath and shower facilities.
We have a selection of Sky TV and Freeview channels in all our rooms and there is unlimited complimentry hot and cold drinks available to customers. We serve a continental breakfast to customers on request which is served to their rooms.
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Woking Hotel in WOKING are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money
We had big double rooms.
Clean as they can. Old stuff , some broken.
Room clean but old.
I know why i paid 38 pound per days.
The room was in a poor state of disrepair.
The lights in the corridor were not working properly.
The door to the wardrobe had been smashed and taped with black masking tape. The mirror was broken and taped over. The walls were badly scuffed. The window had a notice saying, do not open. Generally condition and cleaning left a lot to be desired. The sheet on the bed was torn. Hangers in wardrobe were cheap wire ones most bent and unusable. The receptionist was very helpful and very friendly.. With a little more TLC the place could be transformed in to a very pleasant hotel.