- 2 guest reviews
"There was not any tea or coffee making facilities in this room, the room with breakfast cost us £135 I feel this was totally overpriced for..."
About the hotel
Bridport Arms is a Thatched Inn right on the beach at West Bay, an ideal base for walking, fishing and fossil hunting along the Jurassic coast line. Afterwards why not relax and unwind in our bar or restaurant and enjoy one of our local seafood dishes off our special board or delight in the sumptuous flavours of our famous BA Fish pot for two!! Enjoy a chilled glass of wine or traditional local ales before retiring to one of our superb en-suite hotel rooms. If you enjoy the great out doors, stunning scenery, fantastic food with great service then this is the place for you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
There was not any tea or coffee making facilities in this room, the room with breakfast cost us £135 I feel this was totally overpriced for what we got.
Even though our 1 night stay was comfortable we would not return . I would say the charge per night for what was offered should come in the region of £80
Thank you for your review. I would like to point out that all of our rooms have tea and coffee making facilities, which are in the cabinet underneath the television. There you will find a selection of coffee, teas and biscuits.
This should have been explained to you on check in, however, if this wasn't the case then please accept our sincere apologies. Our rooms are not £135 but £130/night B&B.