- 12 guest reviews
"I was born in North Wales and attend the gym in Nantwich which is a warner hotel. For some years I have wanted a taster of a warner experien..."
"Friendly atmosphere clean and comfortable stay.Great entertainment would recommend...."
"excellent all round..."
"Wonderful weekend will definitely book again...."
"We had a fabulous 2 night weekend break at Bodlewyddan Castle. This is our second stay here and will not be our last. Staff are very friendl..."
About the hotel
This romantic castle, with 260 acres of Victorian parkland, is situated in the beautiful Welsh countryside, just an hour from Snowdonia and 15 minutes from the beach. You'll find history galore here - we're home to the National Portrait Gallery's Victorian Collection and our mulberry trees are 500 years old! Bodelwyddan Castle has under gone some fabulous changes in 2015 with a £6 million pound development which is now complete.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Croquet , Bowls , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
stay at Bodywyddan castle
I was born in North Wales and attend the gym in Nantwich which is a warner hotel.
For some years I have wanted a taster of a warner experience and the opportunity came up. All good quality accommodation at a good price. I was born in North Wales and this was a opportunity to revisit my roots. Staff very pleasant and accommodating.
Friendly atmosphere clean and comfortable stay.Great entertainment would recommend.