- Very Good
- 112 guest reviews
"Room fine and clean, a bit pricey, nice bar and all but what annoyed me quite a bit was that I booked breakfast in advance. for the full rat..."
"On arrival receptionist was extremely helpful and friendly Room was excellent clean and tidy and staff did all they could to making sure we..."
"Lovely place and people...."
"Everything was lovely, the close proximity to the football ground was not an issue although I can imagine at busy match times the noise leve..."
"Always first class in every way...."
About the hotel
Opened in 2009 this luxurious, boutique style, four-star hotel has 158 superbly appointed bedrooms and provides the definitive setting for urban relaxation. Conveniently situated close to the city centre as well as to rail and road links, it offers a most relaxing stay for both leisure and business travellers alike. The Copthorne has a penthouse suite with panoramic views of the city, full disabled access and ample, free, on-site parking for hotel guests.
The award-winning 18Fifty5 Restaurant offers the perfect setting for any occasion, from making the right impression at business lunches to romantic dinners. Alternatively there is an informal and relaxing bar area in which to enjoy a light snack or a refreshing drink. With fully equipped conference and banqueting rooms that accommodate up to 400 guests and complimentary Wi-Fi access in public areas, the hotel is ideal for both business and leisure guests wishing to turn an event in Sheffield into an overnight stay.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/10/2013 to 31/12/2018 - Upon check in please present the credit card used to finalise the booking. Failure to do so will result in full payment being taken upon check in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Just another executive hotel
Room fine and clean, a bit pricey, nice bar and all but what annoyed me quite a bit was that I booked breakfast in advance.
for the full rate of 12 quid or more and my friends who did not book in advance were offered breakfast at a discounted rate when checking in. Clearly it should be the other way round. Tried to get that across when checking out but the receptionist did not get at all where I was coming from...not happy!
On arrival receptionist was extremely helpful and friendly Room was excellent clean and tidy and staff did all they could to making sure we enjoyed our stay.
Breakfast lunch at the bar was all of excellent quality and would certainly recommend this excellent hotel and service.