- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Lovey hotel with great location and fantastic views. Staff were so helpful polite and nothing was to much trouble, great attitude. The hotel..."
"Glenisle was a good place to stay to relax. Not the cheapest but good value for money in terms of overall feel. Location fantastic. Shore wo..."
"Great hotel, in a good location with stunning views of Holy Island. The room was small but nicely decorated and excellent facilities. Staff..."
"Had a wonderful overnight stay at Glenisle Hotel, we stayed in the suite which was very comfortable with beautiful decor and a rolltop bath..."
About the hotel
This charming, ancient island inn is now an award-winning boutique hotel. Nestled in the lovely village of Lamlash, the hotel boasts one of the most beautiful locations on the Isle of Arran, looking across Lamlash Bay towards the Holy Isle. The Glenisle Hotel is recommended by the Michelin Guide 2016, Scotland the Best 2016 and was awarded Best Small Country Hotel in the Scottish Islands at the Scottish Hotel Awards 2016.
There is a walled garden that also faces the sea, and is an ideal spot to relax with a drink and enjoy the view. The award-winning bistro serves meals throughout the day which can be enjoyed outside or in. Rooms all have a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Free WiFi is available in the bedrooms and in the public areas of the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovey hotel with great location and fantastic views.
Staff were so helpful polite and nothing was to much trouble, great attitude. The hotel itself was delightful and beautifully decorated.
Relaxing in Lamlash
Glenisle was a good place to stay to relax.
Not the cheapest but good value for money in terms of overall feel. Location fantastic. Shore wonderful for easy wandering - lots of birds. Would recommend esp the double rooms.