- 13 guest reviews
"Lovely place, very good accommodation and room...."
"A charming room with fantastic customer service. When I arrived I was greeted with a hearty hug like I was part of the family. The room was..."
"Everything was fine. Jackie, the manager was very warm and welcoming The room was clean, spacious and very cosy bed..."
"The Old Post Office Guest House is excellent value for money and the details advertised do not fully justify this superb guest house. We we..."
About the hotel
The Old Post Office Guest House in South Marston, Wiltshire, combines elegant comfort and state-of-the-art modern conveniences with a sense of history for a relaxing and hospitable home away from home. Our breakfasts are a real treat, all our ingredients are carefully selected from only the finest local produce and freshly prepared daily on the premises to ensure you start your day the right way. The perfect place to stay for business in and around Swindon, we're also an ideal touring base, with the Cotswolds to the north, historic Bath and Bristol to the west, the beautiful Marlborough Downs to the south and Berkshire or Oxfordshire to the east.
Whichever way you travel out of the town, you will very shortly arrive at a site of special historic interest, or just a location for a great day out. Our accommodation comprises five spacious and airy bedrooms, four double and one single, all with en-suite bathrooms. Each room is beautifully decorated to encompass a character and warmth that will ensure your stay is a memorable and relaxing one. Sky in all rooms including sorts, movies and full internet access
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 22:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Old Post Office Guest House
Lovely place, very good accommodation and room.