- Very Good
- 73 guest reviews
"If you are expecting a decent hotel with courteous staff, you'll be very disappointed. If you are looking to share your night with CHAVs and..."
"Room was nice, staff were friendly, overall it was a great place to stay. Would have preferred a more varied menu that included more vegetar..."
"The room was nice and clean......but a light did not work in the bathroom making it rather dark. (I reported this to reception on leaving an..."
"Amazing stay, , gorgeous hotel, very clean, excellent service from staff! Late check out on Sunday for free! Has to be one of the best plac..."
"Great room, great staff and lovely ambience. Really enjoyed my stay. Great bar area with lots of lounging area, were going to go out but as..."
About the hotel
BE HAPPY IN WARRINGTON! Don’t worry! For the location could hardly be better: The pentahotel Warrington is the perfect place to stay for trips to Manchester (only 20 minutes away) or Liverpool (only 25 minutes away). But Warrington itself has also plenty to offer, too. In particular a pentahotel, that cannot fail to delight you.
For relaxed, stylish and modern lifestyle that you will simply like. STYLE WITHOUT STIFFNESS Wasn’t the conventional reception desk a real horror story with its stiff atmosphere and all the tedious waiting around? Everything is completely different in the pentahotel Warrington. The pentalounge – in the heart-warming design of star Italian architect, Mattheo Thun – invites you to a most relaxing welcome! The restaurant, bar, relaxation area and meeting-point all do the same! All pleasantly different. • 103 rooms with a 100% relaxation factor • pentalounge: come in and start to relax straightaway. • 2 meeting rooms for up to 41 delegates • Check-in: from 3pm, check-out: until 12. 00pm • Public transport: bus stop directly in front of the hotel • Safety deposit box available • Free WiFI • every Sunday breakfast plus extra time until 11. 30 and late check-out free of charge until 15. 00 • Writing table, telephone, 32" flat screen TV, hair dryer • Pay TV and sports channels free of charge in each room
Showing Thursday 7 May 2015 to Friday 8 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 28/10/2014 to 27/10/2022 - £3.00 per night for residents £9.00 per day for a day pass (non-residents). Valid until midnight, if you are travelling to us by car please use the postcode WA3 6GA for SatNav The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Don't even bother
If you are expecting a decent hotel with courteous staff, you'll be very disappointed.
If you are looking to share your night with CHAVs and NEETs who'll keep you awake until 3:30am at the expense of £79, then you'll find at home here. On a positive note, the hotel is clean with plent of parking.
Room was nice, staff were friendly, overall it was a great place to stay.
Would have preferred a more varied menu that included more vegetarian options