- 9 guest reviews
"The reception area, bar and restaurant have recently been renovated and look wonderful. The helpful man on reception explained that the rest..."
"Looks lovely from the outside...good impression continues on ground floor - bar and breakfast room really nice. Head upstairs to the room an..."
"Nice hotel as were the staff we spoke to. Breakfast was great! No car parking - yes there is local parking a short walk away but I was hopin..."
"Staff very good rooms, a bit tired, needing attention but comfortable enough for overnight stay...."
"Plus - reasonable room and good shower and fresh fruit for breakfast and plenty of restaurants near by as no evening meal in hotel Minus - e..."
About the hotel
An intimate, privately owned and managed 18th century hotel in the heart of this beautiful town offering comfortable en suite bedrooms, cafe / bar, and excellent personal service from a team of dedicated staff. We also have a beautiful walled south facing garden in which to enjoy your drink or take a stroll after a long day!.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
44% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect location and lovely building
The reception area, bar and restaurant have recently been renovated and look wonderful.
The helpful man on reception explained that the rest of the building would be following suit. The room was a bit tired but very spacious, clean with lots of extras and large towels and crisp, cotton sheets - room 4 was very quiet too, shower was powerful and the location was perfect.
Adequate for a one night stay - a hotel of two halves
Looks lovely from the outside...good impression continues on ground floor - bar and breakfast room really nice.
Head upstairs to the room and things go downhill. Tired decor, used carpets, dirty paint. Room was ok but very old decor, tired and old fashioned - not seen a Corby trouser press for quite sometime. Bathroom had broken windows, blinds had never been cleaned but the shower (in the bath) worked well enough. Staff were very friendly - lovely welcome and young lady at breakfast was very polite and friendly.