- 12 guest reviews
"Nice hotel as were the staff we spoke to. Breakfast was great! No car parking - yes there is local parking a short walk away but I was hopin..."
"Staff very good rooms, a bit tired, needing attention but comfortable enough for overnight stay...."
"Plus - reasonable room and good shower and fresh fruit for breakfast and plenty of restaurants near by as no evening meal in hotel Minus - e..."
"Friendly staff, comfy room, comfy bed and good value. No complaints...."
"Lovely staff, comfortable room and good location..."
About the hotel
An intimate, privately owned and managed 18th century hotel in the heart of this beautiful town offering comfortable en suite bedrooms, cafe / bar, and excellent personal service from a team of dedicated staff. We also have a beautiful walled south facing garden in which to enjoy your drink or take a stroll after a long day!.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2010 to 01/01/2012 - PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT ACCEPT SAME DAY BOOKINGS AFTER 9PM (21:00 HR)! RECEPTION CLOSES FOR RESERVATIONS AND CHECK-INS AT 23:00! Check in MUST be before 11pm. The LateRooms.com rates for Bishops Table Hotel in Farnham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Bishops Table Hotel
Nice hotel as were the staff we spoke to.
Breakfast was great. No car parking - yes there is local parking a short walk away but I was hoping for private parking as we were visiting the area so had no idea how secure things were. We thought it was pretty expensive to be honest as breakfast was not included - we wanted to be near another venue otherwise we could have found somewhere much cheaper( £400 -2 rooms ). We originally ordered one double room and one twin room - both were double - not a problem as one of our guests dropped out - but if they hadn't then it may have been an issue.
Bishops Table Hotel
Staff very good rooms, a bit tired, needing attention but comfortable enough for overnight stay.