- 9 guest reviews
"We had a fantastic wedding anniversary stay here the staff all went above and beyond to spoil us rotten. We would recommend without hesitati..."
"Exactly as expected.....excellent customer service and attention to detail during the whole stay in a beautiful location...."
"Service and accommodation was excellent. The staff could not be more helpfull. Great beaches close by too. Will definatly be back...."
"Amazing hotel. And the food was just fantastically good!!!!!! Only comment is that the staff are very friendly ...."
"The customer service at Chewton Glen was exceptional. We loved our room and really enjoyed what the Spa had to offer. We would come back in..."
About the hotel
An English Original. . .
Chewton Glen is a Luxury Country House Hotel and Spa set in 130 acres of Hampshire countryside on the edge of the New Forest National Park and just a few minutes walk from the sea. Chewton Glen is one of the UK's finest country house hotel and spa's. Awarded 5AA Red Stars Chewton Glen has also been a proud member of Relais & Chateaux for over 28 years. The bedrooms and suites are decorated individually to give each a unique 'feel' and atmosphere. The sumptuous combination of antique furnishings, magnificent fabrics and modern and traditional textiles creates a scene of timeless elegance and comfort. There is an award-winning restaurant, world class spa and a wide range of leisure facilities including indoor and outdoor tennis centre, 9 hole par three golf course, croquet, clay pigeon shooting and mountain biking to name a few! The unsurpassed heritage of effortlessly gracious English hospitality and the balance between heritage and evolution is what makes Chewton Glen a luxury Country House Hotel that constantly surprises
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 31/10/2008 to 30/09/2009 - N/a The LateRooms.com rates for Chewton Glen Relais & Chateaux in New Milton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Amazing place we felt very spoiled
We had a fantastic wedding anniversary stay here the staff all went above and beyond to spoil us rotten.
We would recommend without hesitation one of the best hotels we've ever stayed in. From champagne in arrival , chocolates, extra pillows , shortbread and water on departure for the journey home. All staff were knowledgeable particularly on the history of the hotel, obviously loved the place the attention to detail was amazing. Only negative for us was no bath in bathroom only large shower but the (cheapest) room was very pretty and had its own balcony, new carpet and everything we could need. The spa fell a little short as was busy and a little tired but the spa restaurant was excellent and catered for allergies. Spa treatments were very expensive and some issues were had which the management quickly rectified to our complete satisfaction. Very discreet and professional. All in all a truly wonderful stay despite horrible weather !