- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Would definitely stay again at this most interesting hotel with a lot of history through the ages...."
"Great hotel with fantastic grounds. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Food quality is really very good...."
"Offered to carry my bags to room even though only had light holdall. Room was spotlessly clean and bed really comfortable. Had light snack i..."
"Beautiful country estate. Very comfortable. Good service..."
"There was a very rowdy party in the room adjacent to mine, so very noisy until 3am..."
About the hotel
The Elvetham Hotel is located in Hartley Wintney, between Fleet and Hook. A magnificent Victorian Mansion built in 1860 and set within 35 acres of gardens and parkland, conveniently situated just off junction 4a of the M3 and junction 11 of the M4, 40 miles from London. Frequent train service from Waterloo, 40 minutes from London Heathrow Airport and 60 minutes from Gatwick Airport.
15 minutes from Basingstoke, 5 minutes from Fleet and 10 minutes from Farnborough. 72 comfortable bedrooms, complimentary high-speed internet access, 19 Meeting Rooms, Restaurant & Bar, Gymnasium, Outdoor Activity Tennis Courts, Car Parking. The Elvetham Hotel is also an ideal venue for corporate events, team-building, family fun days, Christmas parties and special occasions – weddings, civil ceremonies and partnerships, christening and anniversary celebrations can all be catered for. The Elvetham Hotel is privately owned and a sister property to The Petersham, in Richmond, Surrey.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Croquet , Tennis Courts , Fishing , Quad Biking , Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent accommodation with dedicated staff to make your stay memorable,lovely location of hotel.
Would definitely stay again at this most interesting hotel with a lot of history through the ages.
Good quality hotel
Great hotel with fantastic grounds.
Staff very friendly and accommodating. Food quality is really very good.