- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Wow... Lovely friendly relaxed, landlord was the best and his staff 100 percent perfect, will be making it a regular weekender for birthdays..."
"Attended wedding, so could not access room before wedding and didn't get back to room until very late so did not benefit wholly from the sho..."
"This Hotel is a little quirky, it is privately owned, the owner chats to his guests, the staff are happy and obliging, an altogether enjoyab..."
"We were not sure what to expect , but it was absolutely fabulous the quality of the Linen was so good exceptionally clean, can't recommend..."
"My review marking says it all. We were made so welcome and look forward to returning very soon...."
About the hotel
Haselbury Mill is blessed with unmatched views, set in a tranquil lakeside, river and garden location all within 14 acres of glorious Somerset countryside. Set in the rural heartland of South Somerset as well as bordering Dorset and Devon. Located on the A30 1 mile from the small market town of Crewkerne , 8 miles from Yeovil, 4 miles from the A303 and 25 minutes from the M5 and Taunton.
The Mill grounds often described as “Probably the most beautiful setting in the South West of England” The original buildings date back many centuries and are of great local interest with a history stretching back to the times of William the Conqueror and are reportedly mentioned in the Doomsday Book. Haselbury Mill is truly the ultimate somerset venue to commemorate and celebrate the special days in your life. The three magnificent listed buildings & newly built Tithe Barn seating up to 250 for dinner provide the focus of this superb conference, exhibition, restaurant, hotel & entertainment facility. The Georgian Mill owner’s house & adjacent cottages have been transformed into a luxuriously appointed 16-bedroom hotel all with High Speed Wi-Fi Internet connection. All rooms are en-suite and are exquisitely appointed to add that little touch of luxury to the beautiful surroundings.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Haselbury Mill in Crewkerne are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely friendly relaxed, landlord was the best and his staff 100 percent perfect, will be making it a regular weekender for birthdays and anniversary...our wedding there is going to be picture perfect. Thanks you haselbury mill...see you feb and then August for the big event.... So excited x
A Room for the Night
Attended wedding, so could not access room before wedding and didn't get back to room until very late so did not benefit wholly from the short experience of staying.
Only stayed because of the wedding as have family only 10 miles away and if returned to area in future would stay with them.