- 42 guest reviews
"The Hollybush is a lovely country pub, with good beer and great food. The room was functional and perfectly comfortable. The place clearly h..."
"Very pleased with our accommodation. It was clean, comfortable, cosy and we'll equipped. Staff were friendly and helpful. Would stay again...."
"Whilst preceding comments regards the need for a deep clean/refurb are all valid, the bed was comfortable and the linen clean and fresh. The..."
"Good was very low quality. Room and bathroom were grubby. WiFi advertised but wasn't available...."
"Stayed in the snug nice sized room large wet room Great little place great food and a real log fire...."
About the hotel
The Hollybush is situated 3 miles from junction 28 of the M4 motorway, we are close to cardiff, newport and caerphilly. Book one of our rooms that is situated in a cottage on the grounds and benefit from our amenities, including a meeting room and free monitored private parking. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet access.
dine or have a drink in our restaurant or bar. You'll find the Hollybush, a friendly, welcoming 200-year-old countryside inn, on the picturesque crossroads in the village of Draethen, which is set in the countryside near Machen. close to M4, Cardiff, Newport and Caerphilly. If you're looking for a nice place to stop and have a drink and something to eat, the Hollybush is open every day. We also provide great self-contained rooms in a cottage on the grounds of the hollybush to stay the night and enjoy the surrounding countryside
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Great - for what it is
The Hollybush is a lovely country pub, with good beer and great food.
The room was functional and perfectly comfortable. The place clearly has huge potential, but for now, you get what you pay for - and I was very grateful for that.
The Hollybush with Rooms
Very pleased with our accommodation.
It was clean, comfortable, cosy and we'll equipped. Staff were friendly and helpful. Would stay again.