- 3 guest reviews
"Great accomodation at the top of the hill near the Cathedral and Castle. The accomodation was extremely tidy and had everything that you cou..."
"This is a lovely place to stay, feels really homely and is very well equipped. The extra touches like been stocked with tea, coffee, milk an..."
About the hotel
This 2 bedroom town house, less than 100mtrs from Lincoln Castle & within a few minutes walk of the Cathedral and Bailgate area offers a great alternative to hotel accommodation. Less than 10 minutes walk into the city centre, the property is ideally situated to explore the best of Lincoln. For those wishing to dine out, there are over a dozen excellent restaurants within a 5 minute walk or alternatively the well equipped kitchen allows guests to self cater.
Facilities include FREE Wi-Fi, Lounge with 32" LCD TV & DVD Library, dining room, Well equipped kitchen, Bathroom with bath and shower over, (Towels provided) Street parking is normally available outside the property from 4pm-10am and all day Sunday. Three car parks within 200mtrs. Normal check in is between the hours of 3pm-7pm unless by prior arrangement. Please contact us on the day of arrival to arrange collection of keys etc. Please note payment is by cash on arrival or by cheque in advance. (Rate displayed is for full house rental i. e. 2 double bedrooms. Please select 1 room from the menu to book this entire property. )
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/05/2009 to 31/05/2010 - Garden area currently undergoing rennovation. Although no work will be carried out during rental periods, the garden will not be in use. The LateRooms.com rates for Number 7 in Lincoln are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great palce to stay!
Great accomodation at the top of the hill near the Cathedral and Castle.
The accomodation was extremely tidy and had everything that you could think of such as Smart TV, Blueray play and iPod dock system. The two bedrooms were really spacious and the bed really comfy.
Girls weekend in Lincoln
This is a lovely place to stay, feels really homely and is very well equipped.
The extra touches like been stocked with tea, coffee, milk and even a kit kat each last time we stayed makes you feel really welcome. It is extremely clean and well located close to the town center. Highly recommended!!