This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hop in a club car or get the concierge to take you. Just get there. The vast Carrick Estate opens up before you.
The championship standard Carrick course follows you as you approach the world-class spa, from the rooftop spa revellers delight from the infinity pool at the glories before them. You need to be part of this. Your own space by the loch your own spa, your own golf course. Then you see the lodges dotted across the banks, each one a jewel, each one elegantly appointed with the latest gadgetry and the finest in contemporary Scottish design. You swing round past Colquhoun House. Chic and gorgeous, and perfect for those who want the apartment lifestyle, but need to wake up by the Great Loch. Lunch beckons in the Claret Jug. Decisions, decisions. . . Colquhoun House or a lodge? The 30 day hung steak or the Caesar salad? Choose from the following options: * 2 Bedroom Mansion House Apartment, Sleeps 4 * 2 Bedroom Detached Lodge, Sleeps 6 * 3 Bedroom Detached Lodge, Sleeps 8 * 4 Bedroom Detached Lodge, Sleeps 8 * 3 or 4 Bedroom Coach House, Sleeps 8 Each beautifully appointed space is equipped with: * Beautifully decorated using natural materials and elegant features * Fully equipped modern kitchen * State of the art sound system * TV and DVD player * Washer/Dryer * Microwave * Telephone We do not access pets or animals in to the lodges or apartment with the exception of dogs for the disabled. Electricity is metered and charged additionally on departure. Electricity and telephone use during your stay is metered and will be payable upon departure. Total energy charge is made up by charging the total units consumed by a lodge or apartment. This is charged at two different rates depending on whether peak or off peak usage. These rates are set by the energy company that supplies the electricity. "If you stay longer than 7 nights we may require you to move lodges. "
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 10/02/2014 to 28/02/2018 - Please note that a credit/debit charge of £2.50 is payable on all credit/debit card payments The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet