- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Only issue was no Wifi 4 most of stay, poor reception etc..."
"The apartments were very clean and well presented. There was only two of us staying but with two dogs so there would be plenty of room for a..."
About the hotel
Situated on the scenic Ayrshire coastline, Turnberry Apartments are only 5 minutes' walk from the beautiful beach and only 10 minutes’ walk from the championship Ailsa Golf Course. Staying in one of the apartments at Turnberry Links Estate means that for an additional price, guests are able to enjoy using the luxurious facilities at the Hotel, including its beautiful spa, gym and 20 metre swimming pool which is only a 5-minute walk from the apartments. Hot stone therapy, hydrotherapy, reflexology and aromatherapy are also on offer.
An integrated hob, microwave and a fridge freezer are provided with the apartment’s fully equipped kitchen, as well as a dishwasher and washing machine. French doors open on to a balcony from the lounge. Some offer views across to the famous golf course, while others look across Scotland's picturesque west coast. All the apartments are on the first floor with both a lift and stairs for access. They all feature free parking, a flat-screen TV with a DVD player, and a fireplace.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/05/2014 to 31/05/2023 - Cancel before 4 weeks prior to arrival at no charge. Cancel within 4 weeks of arrival date and Full booking amount will be charged. Hotel facilities use is not included in the accommodation price. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Only issue was no Wifi 4 most of stay, poor reception etc
The apartments were very clean and well presented.
There was only two of us staying but with two dogs so there would be plenty of room for a family of four. The kitchen was a good size with all the mod cons necessary. Only complaint was there was no cleaning products...may be an idea for Management Company to provide some to allow people to clean up. Second Bedroom was a good size with the Master a very good size with en-suite. Communication with the woman who looks after the aprtaments was excellent with everything organised on arrival. These apartments are located about 5 mins walk from Turnberry Hotel along the service entrance road. They are not associated with Turnberry who have their own Apartments (cost approx 3 times these apartments). You can use all the spa facilities if you have booked a treatment. However believe its £25 if you have not. You can also use the dining facilities in the Hotel, which we would definitely recommend.