- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"On entering the premises you can see right through to the owners private lounge which made it feel abit like I was entering someones living..."
"Good clean accn..."
"Stunning little b&b. Food was amazing and local and the rooms where very nice...."
"My experience of staying at Black Lion guest house is awesome, the lady Hazel was so friendly, nice and cooperative as well as the room and..."
"Room was nice and clean with good quality bedding. Shared bathroom but this was also kept clean and tidy and there was a sink in my single r..."
About the hotel
A family run newly refurbished warm and friendly 4* Guest House. Five fully equipped Rooms. Ideal for town and transport links with courtesy transport available.
Close to pubs and restaurants. Ideal position for walkers, bikers and cyclists to explore Brecon Beacons and Monmouthshire Canal. All Welcome.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Quirky accommodation with friendly owners
On entering the premises you can see right through to the owners private lounge which made it feel abit like I was entering someones living room.
I was put in the "family suite" as it was the only room available once they got my booking online through so room size for money was great. Quirky is the best was to describe everything (which doesn't mean bad). For instance the shower head was fixed to the wall at about 5ft6 up so for anyone over that height (like me) you need to bend down to wash your hair. Good Points:
-Value for money
-close to town centre
-Room was right above owners private quarters so sound of tv in room from downstairs was bit noisy. -Floor boards in main corridor were v loud so got woken up in night few times from people moving about. -No outside space
Good clean accn