- 11 guest reviews
"Stunning little b&b. Food was amazing and local and the rooms where very nice...."
"My experience of staying at Black Lion guest house is awesome, the lady Hazel was so friendly, nice and cooperative as well as the room and..."
"Room was nice and clean with good quality bedding. Shared bathroom but this was also kept clean and tidy and there was a sink in my single r..."
"A great value guest house. I was greeted with a warm welcome and immediately made to feel at home. Everything is clean and well presented, w..."
"very friendly good value for money I would stay there again..."
About the hotel
A family run newly refurbished warm and friendly 4* Guest House. Five fully equipped Rooms. Ideal for town and transport links with courtesy transport available.
Close to pubs and restaurants. Ideal position for walkers, bikers and cyclists to explore Brecon Beacons and Monmouthshire Canal. All Welcome.
Showing Wednesday 2 December 2015 to Thursday 3 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Black Lion Guest House
Very comforting and lovely place. Would deff use again
Stunning little b&b.
Food was amazing and local and the rooms where very nice.