- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"From our arrival to our departure the staff were always efficient and friendly, despite it being Father's day and the place very busy. Break..."
"Welcome break and good food..."
"Had a single room which was basic but room was warm, clean, bed comfortable and a good shower. which was just fine for an overnight stay and..."
"good cheap and cheerful for the money good cooked breakfast rooms are tired and could do with a refit..."
"A fabulous find! Super friendly staff, fabulous food, clean comfortable accommodation and ideal location. No complaints at all. Would defini..."
About the hotel
Small coaching inn with bedrooms on the outskirts of Edinburgh. Only 20 minutes by car from the town centre. 11 ensuite bedrooms refurbished in April 2009.
NEwly refurbished bar and large conservatory restaurant. Stay at the Laird ( only minutes of the City By-Pass), and by in town in 20 mins by public transport Private Car Parking and Beer Garden
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay
From our arrival to our departure the staff were always efficient and friendly, despite it being Father's day and the place very busy.
Breakfast is excellent, the evening menu all you could ask of pub catering, and the bus link into Edinburgh is superb
Welcome break and good food