- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"Required a Hotel near to City centre. Travelling with a van, so needed decent car park. Perfect for our needs, Rooms are small but ok other..."
"A very comfortable night ...."
"Superb value for money. Booked last minute for a convenient place to stop and rest with my girlfriend. Room was small and cosy, staff were v..."
"From our arrival to our departure the staff were always efficient and friendly, despite it being Father's day and the place very busy. Break..."
"Welcome break and good food..."
About the hotel
Small coaching inn with bedrooms on the outskirts of Edinburgh. Only 20 minutes by car from the town centre. 11 ensuite bedrooms refurbished in April 2009.
NEwly refurbished bar and large conservatory restaurant. Stay at the Laird ( only minutes of the City By-Pass), and by in town in 20 mins by public transport Private Car Parking and Beer Garden
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Required a Hotel near to City centre.
Travelling with a van, so needed decent car park. Perfect for our needs,
Rooms are small but ok otherwise. Good breakfast.
Comfortable and full of character
A very comfortable night .