- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"good cheap and cheerful for the money good cooked breakfast rooms are tired and could do with a refit..."
"A fabulous find! Super friendly staff, fabulous food, clean comfortable accommodation and ideal location. No complaints at all. Would defini..."
"A very pleasant place to stay, food is delicious Had a wonderful time will definitely be back..."
"Very friendly staff...."
"Stayed here for one night for a nearby wedding. Staff were wonderful- very helpful in booking us a taxi to take us to the venue. The room wa..."
About the hotel
Small coaching inn with bedrooms on the outskirts of Edinburgh. Only 20 minutes by car from the town centre. 11 ensuite bedrooms refurbished in April 2009.
NEwly refurbished bar and large conservatory restaurant. Stay at the Laird ( only minutes of the City By-Pass), and by in town in 20 mins by public transport Private Car Parking and Beer Garden
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
cheap and cheerful but very friendly
good cheap and cheerful for the money good cooked breakfast rooms are tired and could do with a refit
A fabulous find.
Super friendly staff, fabulous food, clean comfortable accommodation and ideal location. No complaints at all. Would definitely return.