- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"This is the third time. I have stayed at the Buchan Braes and have never been disappointed...."
"Very nice hotel in the village of Boddam. Well placed for exploring the north-east of Scotland, only 30mins from Aberdeen. Recommended...."
"This was my third or fourth stay at this hotel, parking is excellent, the staff friendly and the room clean and comfortable...."
"We found the staff to be friendly and attentive, the rooms were very clean and tidy, the only issue I had was the fire alarm rudely wakening..."
"The best hotel I've been at. Staff, food and rooms couldn't find fault...."
About the hotel
Buchan Braes Hotel is Peterhead’s only 4-star hotel. The hotel features an open plan Lounge Bar and Rosette award winning Grill Room with open kitchen, serving food made from local produce. It also boasts 44 luxurious bedrooms, 3 suites, conference facilities and a ballroom, making this hotel the ideal place to stay when visiting the area.
FREE Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. The level of service and luxury surpasses every other hotel in the North East and we feel we have created a modern hotel for the discerning business or leisure traveller. You will be made to feel immediately at ease and can be assured that your stay will be a memorable and enjoyable experience. Buchan Braes Hotel is located in the village of Boddam on the outskirts of Peterhead, and is an excellent base for exploring the attractions of this wonderful part of Scotland. It is the perfect venue for conferences, weddings, leisure breaks and other special occasions.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
would stay again and recommend to others
This is the third time.
I have stayed at the Buchan Braes and have never been disappointed.
Buchan Braes Overnight
Room 207 is to be avoided at all costs as there is a Ventilation Fan Above it and it runs all night .
I ordered the Beef Curry from the Bar for my Evening Meal and it arrived as Chicken Curry. The Chicken was overcooked dry and tough at a cost of £16:00 no laughing matter . I actually like the Hotel decor but the food leaves a lot to be desired in my opinion .