- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"From observation and experience, guests with restricted mobility were frustrated by the proximity of their rooms to the various lifts in the..."
"Excellent stay with superb customer service by all the team. Visited local Sherwood Forest and Clumber park only a few minutes away by car...."
"Food was beautifully presented but a few extra vegetarian choices would have been appreciated...."
About the hotel
Escape from it all in our grand Victorian surroundings, not far from Sherwood Forest. Set in 30 acres of gardens created by Humphry Repton, you'll find a military museum, a craft courtyard and a garden centre. And when you've explored to your heart’s content, relax in our indoor pool before a night of live entertainment and dancing
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Croquet , Bowls , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
From observation and experience, guests with restricted mobility were frustrated by the proximity of their rooms to the various lifts in the building.
Particularly, for those assigned to the fourth floor. Perhaps the booking system should ask about mobility and assign such guests closer to lifts or indeed on the lower floors.
Service in the restaurant was very good, as was the quality of the food.
2 days away
Excellent stay with superb customer service by all the team.
Visited local Sherwood Forest and Clumber park only a few minutes away by car.