- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"The hotel was its usual excellent self..."
"We arrived just after lunch had officially finished (2:30) but were given full access to menu and chose 2 course lunch which was good value..."
"Quite often you can arrive at a hotel and it looks nothing like the photos, I was worried about this with the bluebell but was pleased to sa..."
"lovely room, great front house staff but the breakfast not so good it said a choice of eggs and we wasnt offered a choice, no toast i had to..."
"lovely hotel, great decor and well maintained. room was lovely and very modern. breakfast very nice, service and coffee was a bit slow. coul..."
About the hotel
The Bluebell Hotel is a luxurious 4-star boutique hotel located in the heart of Neath town centre within walking distance of the town's key amenities, attractions, shops and vibrant nightlife and only a short journey away from the stunning Neath Valleys with its many and wonderful waterfalls and scenic walks. Offering guests excellent hotel accommodation, superb dining facilities and on-site parking. The Bluebell Hotel is the perfect choice for guestslooking for something a little bit special.
As our guest, you'll experience a superior level of service and amenities. All 23 spacious guest rooms have been furbished to a high standard offering supreme comfort and function, featuring en-suite bathrooms, dedicated work areas, flat screen digital TVs,high-speed Internet access and are fully air-conditioned. Our Mediterranean Brasserie 'La Mancha' is the place to dine in Neath,with its imaginative use of traditional local produce paired with its award winning wine list it combines to create an unforgettable ambience. 24-hour room service is also offered, for those guests who would prefer to dine in private in the comfort of their room. The Bluebell Hotel has an impressive conference and banqueting facility,complemented by expert catering and audiovisual resources and free car parking for delegates. For those looking for fantastic food, great atmosphere and peaceful surroundings on their luxury hotel breaks, you will find exactly whatyou are looking for at the Blue Bell Hotel Renowned for its friendly, helpful team, we are here to help you make the most of your visit and look forward to welcoming you during yourstay in Neath, Wales.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
As good as ever
The hotel was its usual excellent self
Interesting Botique Hotel in Neath
We arrived just after lunch had officially finished (2:30) but were given full access to menu and chose 2 course lunch which was good value, otherwise could have had large selection of Tapas during the afternoon.
Staff very helpful and keen to please. Generally an interesting hotel. Very close to town centre and station
Small private car park 5/6 cars and 4 public parking spaces opposite.